As a Systems Administrator at The Scylla Group, you will design and implement solutions and solve issues for customers while working in a fast-paced, team environment that strives to keep up with new technologies and trends.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft solutions, systems maintenance, support, and networking. You will work in a team-environment where you will be expected to ask questions and contribute to conversations. All team members work in a variety of infrastructures and with a mixture of technology products on any given day. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skillsets, keep current, and work with a highly-capable team of peers, then this may be the opportunity for you.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and a flexible work environment. Job duties may be carried out in Winchester or Warrenton, VA depending on situation.
The Scylla Group is an interdisciplinary agency versed in business strategy, graphic design and information technology. We consistently work in the latest emerging technologies providing our clients with first class solutions.
Ideal candidates should feel comfortable performing the following:
- Working with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Working with and deploying Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, and SharePoint
- Building and deploying new servers, environments, and sites
- Working with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Troubleshooting network connectivity (LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, WiFi, VLAN, etc.)
- Troubleshooting issues remotely, over-the-phone and on-site
- Coordinationg and Communicating with customers / end-users